The word "ergonomics" is defined as "the natural laws of work". Optimal performance, which many of used as productivity, is the ultimate goal of ergonomic design.
Providing anti-fatigue matting for standing workers is an excellent example of ergonomic design.
Past research has shown that long-term standing on hard surfaces negatively effects workers’ productivity and health. On a simplistic level everyone knows that it's uncomfortable. On a more complex level, standing on hard surfaces is uncomfortable because leg muscles become static, continuously exceeding attempt to keep your body in an upright position. In the short term, this reduces the natural flow of oxygen and blood back to your heart causing fatigue and blood pooling in lower extremities. In the long term, it will take a toll on your body in the form of varicose veins, low back pain, leg pain, and fallen arehes ,just to name a few of the most common ailments.
Ergonomic Mat Solutions is the most functional, comfortable and effective solution for eliminating standing workers aches and pain is the use of well-designed anti-fatigue matting. These ergonomic products can play a huge part in injury prevention, the reduction of standing worker fatigue, and increased productivity.
| || || || |
| || || |
Anti Fatigue Mats
Anti-fatigue mats work by encouraging subtle movement of leg and calf muscles. As the muscles contract and relax, they pump blood back to the heart and eliminate blood pooling in the lower extremitie which often occurs if a worker's muscles are totally static.
Features and Applications:
- First Time in India
- Ergonomic Design
- Patented Anti Fatigue Cushion (AFC)
- Bubble Accupressure Top
- Relaxes Muscles of Lower Limbs & Back
- Enhances Blood Flow & Reduces Pain
- Soothing Effect on Joints
- Ideal foot rest in Standing / Sitting Posture
- Excellent for Retail Counters
- Printing & Packaging Industry
- Pharmaceutical / Medical
- Engineering, Automobile
- Assembly shops
- Hospitals, Beauty Parlours
- Spas, Shopping Malls
- Offices, Banks... etc.
To insure that the overall experience with matting is good, it is important ensure the following things:
- Understand that you will probably not be able to please every employee because everyone enjoys a different level of comfort
- Select products that optimize performance. Perhaps most importantly, always purchase anti-fatigue mats that adapt the work environment to the needs of the worker. This will ensure optimal performance and that is truly ergonomics at work.